Natural Hair Staples!


Everyone has those products that they cannot live without, those products that are always their constant backbone product.  Well today I am going to show you my staples.  Now some of these products do not mix well together, so in no way am I saying use all of these products and your will
hair will be of the gods lol.  No, it doesn't work like that.  These products do on the other hand make sure that my edges/hairs are not plucked.  I think we can agree that we would rather have our edges laid hunty!  Well these products allow me to acheive my best style longevity, and maximize the health of my hair,  Let me go ahead and put it out there that these products are MY staples, that does not mean they will work for everyone.  Different hair textures/types need different things, but from this post I am just throwing my bests out there in hopes that you too may enjoy them if you're looking for products to build your regimen. Well lets get on into this list!
Shampoos:  
Aunt Jackie's Coils & Curls Oh So Clean
Aussie Moist Shampoo

Conditioners:
Aussie Moist Conditioner
Au Rebelle Carrot Co-Wash

Deep Conditioners:
Camille Rose Naturals Algae Renew Deep Conditioner
SheaMoisture Community Commerce Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hair Masque
 
Moisturizers:
SheaMoisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie  Coconut and Hibiscus
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Reparative Leave-In Conditioner

Stylers:
Aunt Jackies Curls & Coils Curl Lala
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker

All of these products make up my staples list, and if there are any that you havent tried before check them out!  You will thank me later!


Thanks for hanging out this long I'll let you in on a little secret!  I'm hosting a Curlformers giveaway on my Youtube channel, so be sure to head over there to officially enter & also drop a comment here to get an additional entry!!


-htc

No comments