Season of Bronze!


Summer is here and I think its safe to say that around this season many people indulge in golden or bronze hues.  Well I'm back to share with you my top 3 picks when I'm trying to achieve a golden or bronzed eye look.
I love keeping golden hue in my makeup bag because I feel like it compliments my skintone.  The palette that I find myself reaching for most often would be:
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

 Now I want to start off by saying that this palette does cost a pretty penny, $54 to be exact.
  I do believe that this palette is worth it though.  There are a wide range of colors in this palette from neutrals to deep browns, so when it comes to this palette I can rest assured that I can achieve the perfect golden eye with any combination that I come up with.

For my ladies that are on a more strict budget (which I am most times) here are two more options that I have for you.

 Here we have BH Cosmetics' Missy Lynn Palette & Wet n Wild's I Love Matte Palette.  Let's chat a little more about these gorgeous products!

BH Cosmetics' Missy Lynn Palette
I absolutely love this palette! This palette has 6 highly pigmented shadows and 2 highlighters which can also be used as eyeshadows!  Wait here's the best part it is now on sale for $10!!!  The 2 golden shades from this palette always give me a sun kissed look and I love every
minute of it!  Missy Lynn hand picked all of these colors, because they look great on  all skintones, especially women of color.
Find it here

The last product that I want to share with you all is actually a drugstore product so it's easily accessible to anyone who wants to give it a try!

Wet n Wild's I Love Matte
I must say that this drug store palette holds its own with the big boys! As the product's name suggests these shadows are matte. No shimmer, no shine, just straight up color.  I enjoy this palette, because 
sometimes I just want a plain bronzed eye and this does it for me.  I can't say that I'm a big fan of the more loud colors on the left side because I'm just a plain jane when it comes to my eyecolors.
For only about $4 to $6 it's definitely worth it in my book!
This palette can be found at any drugstore like CVS
Walgreens and even department stores.

I hope I've introduced you to some products that you could use to get yourself all 
bronzed up for this season.  Let me know what you're using to
 create your sunkissed looks this summer.


No comments