International Natural Hair Meetup Day

So May 30, 2015 was the day that brought what I'm sure was thousands of natural curlies together across the globe.  The International Natural Hair Meetup Day is the day that ladies from all around the world bring their kinks, curls, or coils to one of the 50+ events hosted in their area, and celebrate the beauty of their unique mane. 
This was my first hair event, and I am so happy that I attended! Being that I am a North Carolinian I decided to attend the Fayetteville Meetup: Coils & Confidence hosted by my curlfriend MzNaturalLife.  This was my first time meeting Cannie in person, and she is just as lovely as I believed her to be. 
There were giveaways galore, and a ton of information from hair to fashion. 
Speaking of fashion, the first face that I saw after entering the building was my boo SheRea, also known on the net as My Thrifted Closet!  It's been a long time coming, but we finally met :)  
Of course she gave us the rundown on being a frugal shopper, & how to put together outfits on a realistic budget (please believe college students aren't balling).
I'm so glad that I chose to attend this meetup. I really enjoyed myself, and cant wait for future events to come.  

Check out some more pics from the event:
Shea of No'Kyem Naturals
#SelfiesforLupus
Renee of Serenity Bath Body and You
Curl friends
The lovely Host & I
-htc

1 comment