Where It Begins


Hey, thanks for swinging by!  My name is Holly, welcome to my blog (that feels so weird to say). 
I guess here is where I'm supposed create a glamorous intro to reel you in, let's see how this goes.  Well first off I'm just a 23 yr old country girl that loves natural hair (with all this hair on my head I have no choice but to love it), fashion (especially body my plus size ladies *holding it down*), anything beauty related (can you say makeup addict), and documenting my ventures through my camera lens (in my mind I'm an artist behind the lens... but in actuality a rookie).
  I feel like I need a place to express myself and preoccupy my time, actually take the time to place my thoughts in one place you know?  What better place than here? Well this is just the beginning, I guess I'll see where it goes.
-htc