The Causal Day Basic Style



Let's be honest, it can't be glits and glam 365 days out of the year.  On those days
when I want to keep it cute, but simple, I always go for blue jeans & a tee.  This a very basic outfit that anyone can pull off... I mean anyone!  Making the style your own
is key when it wearing any type of basic fit.  Some people choose to throw on classic
sneaks and oversized jeans. I myself prefer skinny leg jeans with sandals.  Always remember, no basic outfit is complete without some type of accessories.  I tend to spruce up my outfits with chunky jewelry (mainly necklaces), & of course my hair is a huge part of my style.   I feel like my whole 
look is off when my hair isn't up to par.  I know I'm not the only one.
THE FIT
 Top: Old Navy| Jeans: Forever 21| Sandals: Kohls| Hair: Twist Out (home grown lol)




What's your favorite way to spice up your basic looks?

No comments