Country Chic Plus Size Style


I'm a country girl down to the core. No matter where life takes me I'm going to always be the girl that
picks flip flops over heels.  For today's outfit I'm swapping out flip flops for
one of my growing obsessions, cowboy boots!  I really can not get enough of my 
cowboy boots this summer, so I constantly find ways to add them to my ensemble.  This cute little number was one that I pulled from the very back of my closet.  I sometimes forget that I don't need to constantly shop, instead I should actually take a look in my closet, and make some use
of what I already have!  Anywho, dresses have been my go-to this summer, and my cowboy boots were the icing on the cake for this outfit! What trends are you loving this summer?

The FIT:
Dress: Ross| Old West Cowboy Boots: Thrifted
 

 
 

No comments